I firmly believe that a good journalist and researcher can write about almost any topic. I’ll willingly accept any assignment within my abilities. And I will gladly decline if I’m not the best person for the job (and do my best to refer you to one of my many talented colleagues). I strive to provide carefully researched, clear, concise, accurate and engaging copy that converts complex topics into relatable and reliable information.
Ten Reasons to Reach Out
- Have a freelance assignment
- Are searching for a way to promote your product through a sponsored post or giveaway
- Are looking for compelling, entertaining and informative copy
- Are hosting a media event or press trip
- Are looking to advertise on my site
- Need social media promotion
- Just want to chat and explore ways we can work together
- Need a speaker, spokesperson or brand ambassador
- Would like to get your message across in a friendly, approachable, yet authoritative manner
- Are looking for a collaborative, dependable and trustworthy writer
or, read my work.
What Some of Sheryl’s Editors Are Saying:
I am writing to express my gratitude for your contributions to the NWHRC’s Breast Health Center.…Due to your expertise and assistance, we were able to fulfill [our] goals…
Beth Battaglino Cahill, RN / Executive Director, NWHRC
Sheryl created some of the most popular content on HealthyWomen.org… I know I can always count on her to deliver polished copy!
Vera Sizensky / Editor, Writer, Content strategist